Wednesday 3 March 2010

Introducing the mob...

I thought I'd take a moment to introduce some of my photography companions, as they are likely to appear frequently in this blog.

This photo was taken during our recent trip to Scotland at the small pebble beach at Fascadale. It's a shot I really like.

That's me on the right, looking slightly worse for wear, as usual.

Christine is there in the middle. She is an excellent cook, a great host, and genuinely good fun to be around. She shares a passion for photography with the rest of us and is incredibly enthusiastic.

My longest suffering best friend is Keith, seen here on the left. He has travelled with me many times through raging storms and glorious sunshine, and I would not be half the photographer (or person) I am if it weren't for him.

Unfortunately, someone had to be behind the camera for this shot, and on this occasion it was Steve. We have already shared many great experiences together, and he is a fabulous guy to spend time with. He is as fanatical about photography as the rest of us and is a strong element of our small but close team. I'll have to post a photo of Steve when he's not behind the camera!

So there you are - that's us! I'm sure you'll hear more from each and every one of us in the future.

To Keith, Christine and Steve - I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you.

2 comments:

  1. Very complimentary mate. Really looking forward to seeing the site up and running, its a shame work always gets in the way of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. didn't come away with much from last nights little venture, need to resolve some exposure issues with you!

    ReplyDelete