Tuesday 2 March 2010

A New Era

Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself, as this is the first post of many, some serious and some drunken ramblings I am sure...!

My name is Ian, and I aim to share my exploits in landscape photography with you all.

I have been photographing the landscape around me for around 20 years or so now, and more recently have been taking it very seriously. Almost fanatically in fact!

The last few years have seen me photographing landscapes all over the country from the south coast of England to the north-west of Scotland, and I feel I am now in the best form of my life.

My aim is to build up a following of like-minded individuals who share the same passion.

In due course, I will introduce some of my travel companions who share the same interests, and are equally fanatical about photography. We share the same passions in life - good light, good food and good beer!

In the near future I have some trips planned to Norfolk, the North-East coast, and maybe Cornwall, in addition to my annual pilgrimage to Scotland  (maybe even an extra trip or two this year).

Please stay tuned and broadcast to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment